Friday, August 5, 2011

Open up your heart to me
And say what i'd like to hear, oh yes
I know that i've been through so much pain,
But I still want you in my life, this time

And I want you tonight
I want you right now
I know deep within my heart
It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right
I really want you tonight

I figured out what to say to you
But it was too, too late to say it to you, oh yes
And I know in time that you will forget
That what we had during the time i tried, and…

And I want you tonight
I want you right now
I know deep within my heart
It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right

All those endless times
I tried to make it last forever more
And baby I know I need you
I know deep within my heart
It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right
I really want you....... ohhhh

ah nvm. i cant rewrite lyrics for shit -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment